REGISTRATION & PRICING
Winter Fire is a weekend long, hotel based convention. Your registration fees include all our classes, workshops, special events, parties and access to the playspaces. Registration does NOT include accommodations or food. The convention will open Friday afternoon and run through Monday morning. You do NOT have to book a room at one of our hotels to attend the event. Many people commute each day and we are only 2-3 blocks from the Union Station Metro stop.
See pricing tables below.
We are taking over the entire hotel this year. In order to meet our room night obligations to the hotel we are only accepting reservations for all 3 nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Our overflow hotel, located literally on the next block will allow partial weekend reservations. Remember, Monday is Presidents Day, so most people have off and the playspaces will be open very late on Sunday night/Monday morning.
In order to ensure everyone’s privacy all hotel accommodations must be placed through Dark Odyssey. For detailed information please visit our Hotel page. When you register online, you will be asked if you’d like a hotel room and other related information. Our Hotel Coordinator will take it from there and work with you via email if needed. Your room reservation status in listed in the Attendees area where eventually we will place your confirmation number when its received back from the hotel in a few weeks.
Day Passes are confusing, problematic and basically a giant pain in the ass for everyone. However, we have been inundated with requests by many of you who can only make it for a portion of the event and we really want everyone to have an opportunity to experience at least a little of Dark Odyssey. So, we just can’t say no. Day passes are now available but you need to buy your tickets online as we do not allow in person registration. If you are planning on coming to 2 or more portions of the event, we strongly suggest you simply buy a full weekend pass as its probably cheaper and certainly easier for everyone. Day pass pricing is listed below.
|Dark Odyssey: Winter Fire — February 16-19, 2018||Participating Group||Standard|
|Weekend Pass (Friday-Monday) Full event pass to all classes, parties and special events all weekend|
|Last Minute Registration – after Feb 1st||$220||$230|
|Day Passes||Participating Group||Standard|
(9:30am - 3:00am ... except Friday which begins at Noon)
Includes all Classes and Parties that day
|Friday Full Day Pass||$85/day||$95/day|
|Saturday Full Day Pass||$110/day||$120/day|
|Sunday Full Day Pass||$110/day||$120/day|
|Party-Only Passes |
(7pm - 3:00am)
Come Party with Us!
|Friday, Saturday or Sunday Night Party Only||$60/night||$65/night|
|2 Night Party Pass (Your choice of nights)||$120||$130|
(9:30am - 6pm)
Take a class... learn something!
|Saturday or Sunday Workshops||$55/day||$60/day|
|2-Day Workshop-Only Pass||$110||$120|
The finest fetish shopping in DC
|Fri (1pm - 8pm), Sat (10am - 6pm), Sun (11 - 6pm)|
Limited Passes available onsite
|Dark Odyssey Pins||$5||$5|
We have booked the entire hotel on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. To book a room in the host hotel, you must book for all three nights. Shortly after you register the hotel will charge you a NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE fee of one nights room rate plus taxes. The balance due will be charged when you check out of the hotel. Waiting List – people who register and sign up for a room in the overflow hotel are automatically placed on the waiting list in the order in which they register.
|Host Hotel - Sold Out|
|Double Double (Two Double Beds) - SOLD OUT||$185/Night + Taxes|
|King Room - SOLD OUT||$185/Night + Taxes|
Three-Night Minimum Stay
Overflow Hotel 1
Overflow Hotel is less than a block away from the front door of the host hotel. It is a beautiful, freshly renovated hotel with a celebrity chef owned restaurant in the lobby. We’ve used this hotel for the past 7 years without any problems. We do our best to block off entire floors for Dark Odyssey Guests.
|Overflow Hotel 1|
|Double Queen Room||$159/Night + Taxes|
|King Room - Sold Out||$159/Night + Taxes|
There is a 2 night minimum stay at the Overflow Hotel
Overflow Hotel 2 – w/Full Playspace Open till 3am!!
Overflow Hotel 2 returns this year after a total renovation! This hotel will have its own playspace! Its just around the corner from the host hotel, and has a great Irish pub on the ground floor. We have a great rate negotiated for this beautifully update hotel. (There is a 2 night minimum stay at this hotel)
|Overflow Hotel 2|
|King Superior||$169/Night + Taxes|
|Double Queen - Sold Out||$199/Night + Taxes|
|Bi-Level Suite - Sold Out||$359/Night + Taxes|
Two-Night Minimum Stay
- All registration rates are per person.
- Last day to transfer or cancel a registration and receive a refund is January 22, 2018.
- Cancellations are subject to a $35 handling fee per registrant.
- Gift registrations become the property of the named registrant. Only the named registrant may cancel or transfer their registration.
- There is transfer fee of either $35 or the difference between the current rate and original registration rate, whichever is greater.
- Hotel room rates are per room per night and will be billed directly by the hotel.
- Overflow Hotel 1 charges an Add’l $20/person per day for Triple and Quad Occupancy. Overflow Hotel 2 charges $30/person per day for Triple and Quad Occupancy.
- Hotel reservations require a deposit of 1 night’s room and tax which will be charged shortly after your reservation has been placed with the hotel. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Hotel room reservation status will be listed in the Attendees Area. Confirmation numbers will be emailed.
- WAITING LIST FOR HOST HOTEL – people who register and sign up for a room in the overflow hotel are automatically placed on the waiting list in the order in which they register
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and cancel their registration. If we do cancel your registration you will receive a full refund.