Summer Camp has a festival style – a la carte – pricing structure. Thus, whether you come for just the weekend or stay all week, whether you stay in cabins or bring your own tent, enjoy our comprehensive meal plan or cook for yourself… you get to design a Summer Camp experience that works best for you!
Summer Camp Weekend is Friday – Monday, September 1-4, 2017. Your entrance fee covers the entire weekend, Friday through Monday. You have complete access to all our workshops, classes, parties, and special events every day (and night) through Sunday. On Monday everyone leisurely packs and heads back to the real world, after final kisses, connections, and trading contact information. As part of your weekend entrance fee you’ll get a free midnight snack each night at 12:30am, a Dark Odyssey tradition! Tenting is included in your Entrance Fees. There are 13 RV spots available for an additional $150/event. Everyone must pay the entrance fee to get into camp. There is an additional entrance fee for arriving on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (See Extra Days).
If you would like to stay in one of our 40 cabins, then simply sign up for a cabin bed. There is a $140 fee per cabin space for the weekend. After you register you will be able to join one of our existing theme cabin groups or start one for your of your own friends and family. Many groups spend time and energy decorating, bringing their own cabin supplies (including one group that has brought their own inflatable hot tub to past Dark Odyssey events)… while others just enjoy the ease of having a bed to sleep in.
Summer Camp will be action-packed and potentially hectic- and we really want to make sure you eat and drink enough all weekend. Thus, we recommend you enjoy our meal plan which will give you a hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner all weekend long. Each meal features multiple entrees, a Vegetarian entree and a huge salad bar. Refreshments include coffee, juice and other drinks. There is even an automated espresso machine. But the real advantage of the meal plan is that you get time to sit down and really get to know lots of other kinksters at the event. Eating together is what helps us create a community. We hope you’ll take the meal plan and join us for dinner … and breakfast and lunch too!
Since this is your summer vacation and not just a weekend, we’ve made it possible to add a few extra days to your stay in the perverted Garden of Eden. You can join us as early as Tuesday and just relax and unwind at camp before the crowd arrives for the weekend. Come in early to lounge at the pool, walk in the woods or do an extended sensory deprivation scene and not feel like you’ve missed a special event or lecture. These pre-event days are the favorite time for most of the staff as we get a chance to all be together in a smaller group and really bond.
Entrance Fees are $50/day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Cabin Beds are also $45/night. The Meal Plan is $30/day. All options must be the same throughout the weekend, so if you want a bed or the meal plan over the weekend, you also have to take them on your extra days. It’s just too complicated to allow people to pick which nights they want to eat or take a bed, its all or nothing, sorry.
Typically a third of the camp shows up on Tuesday. About a third on Wed/Thursday. The remaining third joins camp “already in progress” on Friday. Everyone has raved about the pre-days. We hope you’ll consider joining us on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as well this year.
In order to hold costs down and make camp run as smoothly as possible, it is necessary for all attendees to put in few hours of help around the camp during the course of the weekend. The chores are usually very simple (working at registration, watching the front gate, serving the midnight snack, driving a golf cart, etc), and often don’t last the full time slot they are committed to. Besides, they are a great way to meet new people. However, a “resort option” is available that allows you to opt out of the 4 hours of chores for $50 should you so choose.
(Friday to Monday)
|Late Rate - through Aug 14th||$200||$210|
|Last Minute Rate||$210||$220|
(Weekend Meal Plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all weekend and Brunch on Monday)
(Opt out of doing 4 hours of chores)
(Includes - Pillow, Sheets, Towels and Comforter)
(Includes - Pillow and Pillow Case)
|EXTRA DAYS |
(Arrive on Tues, Wed or Thurs)
|Entrance||$45 - per day||$50 - per day|
|Cabin Bed||$45 - per day||$45 - per day|
|Meal Plan||$30 - per day||$30 - per day|
- The current weekend rates are the “Late Rates” – $200/$210.
- All registration rates are per person.
- Gift registrations become the property of the named registrant. Only the named registrant may cancel or transfer their registration.
- The last day to cancel and receive a refund is August 7, 2017.
- There will be NO refunds granted after August 7, 2017.
- The last day to transfer a registration is August 7, 2017.
- Cancellations, and transfers are subject to a $50 per person handling fee.
- The following procedure must be completed in order to cancel registration and obtain a refund: A written request for refund sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your legal registered name must be present on your request. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of the cancellation request.
- If registration fees were paid with credit card, refunds will only be issued to the card used in the original transaction.
- If payment was not made by credit card, Odyssey Events will issue a check to the registrant who requested the refund.
- To transfer a registration, contact the registrar by August 7, 2017 with the legal name and email address of the person you would like to transfer your registration to. There is a $50 transfer fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and cancel their registration. If we cancel your registration you will receive a full refund.